Meme pinched from imbeiaiel
Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
(comments will be screened until songs have been guessed!!)
tagging everyone on my f-list who hasn't done it... and can be bothered!! :D
1. Well, I wish I was a catfish, swimming in a deep, blue sea.
2. Here she comes in her palanquin, on the back of an elephant
3. I had a dream last night, a nightmare to be exact
Well you should see Polythene Pam, she's so good looking but she looks like a manPolythene Pam by The Beatles - guessed by imbeiaiel
Well you're dirty and sweet, clad in black, Don't look back and I love youGet it On (Bang a Gong) by T-Rex blktauna imbeiaiel
Beethoven's gone but his music lives on
Decomposing Composers by Monty Python - </em>mysgreen
Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather, Whiplash girlchild in the darkVenus in Furs by The Velvet Underground - guessed by imbeiaiel grumpy_thomas 8. The black and green scarecrow as everyone knows, stood with a bird on his hair & straw everywhere
9. If we can't get along, we ought to be apart, and i'm wondering where d'ya get that cold, cold heart?
10. Met a man i thought i knew, with his eyes he can see through you
11. When I stole a twig from our little nest, and gave it to a bird with nothing in her beak
12. The antique people are down in the dungeons, run by machines and afraid of the tax
Come you masters of war, you that build all the gunsMasters of War by Bob Dylan - mysgreen
Life's a show and we all play our partsSomething to Sing About- from Buffy episode "Once More with Feeling" : guessed by eclectic62442
15. In from the coast, riding like the wind and racing the moon
16. Take care daughter dear, don't dream on many gallant men tonight
17. She's very wealthy it's true, so in that she is one up on you
18. You're the one I think about time after time, you're the one that comes to me, visions in the night
19. Ah, I’m a mean, mean woman, and I don’t mean no one man, no good
20. There were three men, came out of the west, their fortunes for to try
Well, she's walking through the clouds with a circus mind that's running wild.Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix - guessed by imbeiaiel
22. The pirate anchored on a Wednesday, and why he came to port I wonder
We come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blowImmigrant Song - Led Zeppelin : blktauna imbeiaiel
24. Well, we live in a trailer at the edge of town, you never see us 'cause we don't come around.
I been told when a boy kiss a girl, take a trip around the worldBoys (the version by The Beatles) - mysgreen